Day 2 of SS!! I am taking 2 classes.
Intro to Psyc and Intro to Soc. Psyc meets MW and Soc meets TR, but they both meet at the same time, 8am!!! It doesn’t sound that early, but for a girl who has been sleeping until 12, its EARLLLYYY!!!
So here is my dilemma. I am not hungry at 6:30am when I wake up, but the next chance I have to eat is 11:15am when class is over. In my ideal plan, I would go to class and then hit the gym on the way back. But waking up at 6:30 and then going straight through a workout until about 1pm WITHOUT food is a horrible idea. I tried it yesterday. It did not go well.
Besides waiting a lifetime before I can eat, there’s some other issues…
1. I can’t eat in the car on the way from school to the gym. I’d end up eating junk food that wouldn’t stop my hunger.
2. I can’t workout on a full stomach.
3. It’s rude to eat in class when theres only 10 people and a professor.
4. It would be annoying to stop home after class and then get right back in the car to go back in the direction I came to go to the gym.
1. Force myself to eat breakfast. Although I did that today and I still left class starving.
2. Suck it up and eat a tiny healthy snack in the car (i.e carrots, apple, banana, almonds blah blah blah)
3. Go home and do other stuff and then go to the gym later in the afternoon.
4. Run/bike outside- you never know with Chicago weather though
5. Don’t workout😦
I NEED SUGGESTIONS! WHAT’S THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WAY FOR ME TO GET A WORKOUT IN WITHOUT STARVING AND DRIVING BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY LONG?!
* Side note but kind of deals with fuel, I had a conversation with a friend yesterday about how broccoli in no longer one of the 10 healthiest vegetables! Our dumb parents that always told us to eat broccoli know nothing! Here’s the article I found…